Establishing and implementing an Audit & Assessment System for any program, project or compact is considered a significant part of the Total Assurance Program (TAP). The Audit & Assessment system is the measure which serves as a control function to assure that the Program Assurance requirements are enforced at the program planning stage, in the design, procurement, fabrication, construction, operations and beyond of a project.
PSG’s Audits and Assessments approach starts with tracking performance on processes and outputs at the beginning of a program, and then continues to track high-level outcomes and impacts, in the interim and at the end of a program, to concretely assess how its activities affected the program Progress, Objectives, and Performance. Then, we view the Rate of Return and Milestones achieved that were used to estimate these estimated milestones, and the details on Audit and Assessments that measure the achievement of these results.
We guarantee our Audit and Assessment program’s success and provide evidences of full conformance to the established program. All deviations are intelligently challenged and findings are recorded and provided to the interested stakeholders.
Our audits and assessments are performed to ensure that products and services comply with organization’s Management System, Global Standards, Local Regulations and Contractual requirements.
Our Audits and Assessment, covers the entire value chain, from planning to specification development to raw material procurement and successful operations, until the final completion of program; as well as the retirement of the program its assets.
PSG’s Audit and Assessment programs are uniquely planned, designed and implemented. Some may be to satisfy the compliance requirements but other may be to help clients improve the performance of their team, supplier, contractor, sub-contractor or an inefficient process. In-spite of variations in needs, our key value added elements remains as follows:
- We focus more on the process and less on procedures; and our driving force is always process performance.
- Results are given more weight and priority over records, but in order to add value, the auditors are aware of, and give credit for, other forms of evidence.
- Plan-do-check-act approach is generally used to evaluate the process effectiveness.
- A holistic approach is adopted to gather evidence throughout the audit and assessments.
- Findings are put into perspective using risk analysis and common sense. We always relate our findings to the effect on Organization’s ability to provide a conforming product.
- Our Reports are objective based and focus on the right audiences.
In general we focus on the follow Audit & Assessment activities:
- Capability Assessment of Suppliers
- Performance Assessment of Contractors and Vendors
- Evaluation and Monitoring of Investment Program’s Viability and Performances
- Criticality based Reviews to improve the Economy and Efficiency of the program
- Safety in Design of Large Fabricated Structures
- Construction and Fabrication Site Assessments for Health, Safety, Quality and Envoronment
- Invitation to Bids and Proposal Reviews