Skills and knowledge are the motivating force of the financial growth and overall development of any country or organization. The rate of technological advances has accelerated at an unprecedented pace, accordingly, the development of skills through training should be the strategic response to technological change, globalization and other forces affecting labor markets.
The advantages of Skill Development benefits both; the employer receives immense return on investment as it now has better skilled staff working at a higher level of productivity; and the employee that is being developed will take more pride in their work, having been made to feel important enough to invest in.
The greatest benefit a Country and an Organization gets by skill development is that it quickly start moving towards become self sustaining in terms of Organizational Capabilities and second its citizens can become independent, self-confident, knowledgeable and subject matter expert to do their job locally with very minimal outside the help.
PSG’s priorities are to help People, Organizations and Countries to attain self-sufficiency in term of executing their work, developing new products, and building skilled work force so that new challenges can be easily overcome.
We also realize that developing organizational capability and enabling employees is an essential element when investing in people, strengthening your workforce and increasing productivity. But these are all achievable, provided we devote, and spent our time with young generation at Schools, Colleges, Universities and Industries to develop practical and appropriate skill sets.
To support the Skill Development, Prima Strategic Group has taken on its journey to provide training on numerous National and International standards such as Quality Management Systems (based on ISO 9000, API Q1 and API Q2), Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001), Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSAS 18001), Internal Quality Auditors, Understanding-Developing-Documenting and Implementing a Quality Management Systems, Corrective and Preventive actions, Root Cause Analysis and Final Documentation on Public and in-house platforms.
PSG offers a number of technical courses for people and organizations who genuinely wants to develop their skills. Our courses are delivered regularly to the public but we do deliver our courses on demand to the organizations in their facilities. Some of the courses regularly offered are as follows:
- Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001– Internal Auditor- 2 Days
- Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2015 – Internal Auditor- 2 Days
- OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor
- Practical Implementation of Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18001
- Understanding API Q1 Quality Management Standard-2 Days
- Understanding API Q2 Quality Management Standard-2 Days
- Hazard Identification
- Leak-Proof Commissioning of Facilities
- How to Assure Quality of Casting
- How to Assure Quality of Forging
- Pipeline-Integrity Review a Holistic View
- Auditing of Welding Under ASME Section IX
- Understanding Impact Testing of Materials and Weldments
- How to Manage Control of Non-Conformity Process
- Understanding Asset Management Systems Requirements ISO 55001